Seborrheic Dermatitis in India is a skin related issue that is mainly affecting the scalp of the patient and it causes dandruff also. Although it affects the oily areas of the body yet it is a big reason for dandruff but luckily it has nothing to do with your physical hygiene. Following are 24 effective treatments for Seborrheic Dermatitis in India that includes various Ayurveda home remedies:
1. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is used for removing fungal infections of the skin hence it is one of the best treatments for Seborrheic Dermatitis and dandruff. It has anti-fungal properties that cure dry scalp problems.
2. Aloe Vera: It is an herb that is widely used in health care here in India and it has many medicinal values that are useful for many diseases. Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory properties that cure dry skin and fungal infections of your skin.
3. Egg: Egg is used for hair care from ancient times in India because it has nourishment for your skin and it also has the ability to fight against the fungal infection that can be prevented using eggs as a lotion for your skin.
4. Coconut with lemon: Lemon is rich in vitamin C that is hard on any type of fungal infection that is harming your skin. Using coconut oil with lemon is very beneficial for Seborrheic Dermatitis.
5. Almond Oil: Almond oil is another useful remedy to treat Seborrheic Dermatitis because of the anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory features it can be used to treat Seborrheic Dermatitis.
6. Amla Paste: Amla is another herb that is rich in vitamin C which is really beneficial for removing any type of fungal infection of the skin. Amla paste can be used to treat affected areas with Seborrheic Dermatitis and it is assured that it will work for you.
7. Sandalwood Oil: Sandalwood has anti-biotic properties like turmeric and it is quite beneficial for skin infections like Seborrheic Dermatitis is really curable with the use of sandalwood oil.
8. Neem leaves: Neem is a very useful herb that is easily available and it has the best medicinal qualities to cure any inflammatory infections that are caused to damage your skin. It is widely used as a treatment for dandruff here in India from ancient times.
9. Curd: Curd is another useful mixture that has anti-fungal properties and people here in India used to bath with curd because it provides nourishment to your skin and avoids many infections.
10. Fenugreek Seeds: The paste of fenugreek seeds is also useful to treat Seborrheic Dermatitis as it soothes your skin with its anti-inflammatory properties and provides a better cure for dandruff as well.
11. Tulsi: Tulsi is one of the most used herbs in India as it has a great number of medicinal properties that are useful for skin and other tissues of the body. It is the best for fever and Seborrheic Dermatitis according to the doctors.
12. Use suitable hair oil: Every person has a different skin type hence you should use suitable hair oil for your skin type in order to avoid Seborrheic Dermatitis.
13. Selenium sulfide: It is one of the best elements that an anti-dandruff shampoo can have in order to cure Seborrheic. A shampoo containing 2.5% of selenium sulfide is very beneficial to treat dandruff problems.
14. Cream with ketoconazole cream: A cream containing 2% of ketoconazole can be applied to the affected areas for best results in a quick time.
15. Zinc Soap: If the whole body is suffering from Seborrheic then washing the whole body with zinc soap on a daily basis can cure your problem.
16. Hydrocortisone cream: This cream can also be used to treat any part of the skin but it is mainly used for face related Seborrheic Dermatitis because it is made for use in delicate areas.
17. Isotretinoin therapy: If someone is facing severe Seborrheic dermatitis in india then they are certainly the candidate of Isotretinoin therapy that is widely used for the whole-body treatment of Seborrheic dermatitis.
18. Sodium sulfacetamide: In order to avoid itching and rashes on the body Sodium sulfacetamide can be used as it has anti-inflammatory properties to give instant relief from itching.
19. Anti-Dandruff Shampoos: If it is the only scalp related Seborrheic dermatitis then an anti-dandruff shampoo can help with the upper mentioned elements to cure such illness of the skin.
20. Use of skin moisturizers: Basically skin moisturizers will moisturize your skin and avoid the effects and growth of Seborrheic dermatitis because it is grown in dry skin more.
21. Olive oil: One of the best oils that you can use to treat many ailments of the skins including dryness of the skin and Seborrheic dermatitis as well.
22. Camphor with coconut oil: The mixture of camphor and coconut oil is marked as the best solution for scalp related diseases hence it is used to treat Seborrheic dermatitis.
23. Vinegar: It is one of the most used home remedies for Indians to treat various hair and skin related ailments. It can also be used to treat Seborrheic dermatitis because it has anti-oxidant properties that prevent inflammation and infections.
24. Tea tree oil: The tea tree oil is sufficiently capable of treating skin diseases including the scalp problems like dandruff or itching in areas with hair on the body. That is why it is used to treat Seborrheic dermatitis here in India with good effects.